Any and all information provided by The Fit Careerist (“we,” “us,” “our,””my,” “me,”
or “I,”) on thefitcareerist.com (“Site” or “Website”) is for general
informational and educational purposes only.
controls your access to and use of thefitcareerist.com, including any and
all services, content, and functionality offered on or through our Website at thefitcareerist.com.
We provided all the information and content on our Website in good faith. However,
we do not make any warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the
accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any
information on our Site.
We are not liable to you at any time for any loss or damage you may have
experienced or incurred as a result of the use of our Site or reliance on any
information provided on our Site. Your access and use of our Site and reliance on
any information on the Site is completely at your own risk.
- Corrie Alexander (thefitcareerist.com) strongly advises consulting with your doctor before beginning any exercise program.You should be in physically good condition and able to participate in high-intensity exercise. Corrie Alexander is not a medical expert and claims that he or she has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating any sort of ailment, nor does she have the capacity to assess the influence of any certain exercise on a medical problem.
- When you participate in any type of exercise or fitness program, there is a chance of physical injury. If you participate in this activity or training, you understand that you do so at your own risk and are freely choosing to participate in these events. You assume all risks of harm to yourself and agree to release and discharge Corrie Alexander from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Corrie Alexander (thefitcareerist.com).
- Corrie Alexander (thefitcareerist.com) is not liable or responsible for any advice, treatment, diagnosis, or other information, goods, or services that you obtain on this website. You should talk to your doctor about the information obtained on or through this website and its products, as it may be relevant to your medical condition. You are encouraged to carefully go over the material with your professional healthcare provider after reading articles, viewing videos, or reading other material from this website.
All the content found on our website at thefitcareerist.com, including images, audios, text, videos, downloads, digital products, infographics, and any other format of a content are provided for informational and/or educational purposes only. Our content is not meant to be a substitute for professional medical or health advice, and you should not accept it as such.
5. If you need medical and/or health advice, evaluation, consultation, then you must seek the advice of a qualified physician or health care provider in your area regarding any health and/or medical questions you have for your health condition. Do not ignore or delay your physician’s advice or orders based on something you read on our site. If you’re having a medical emergency or are dealing with health issues, please consult your physician and/or go to the hospital.
6. Although every effort is put into making sure that all the information provided on thefitcareerist.com is accurate and updated, your reliance on any information provided by Corrie Alexander or The Fit Careerist is solely at your own risk. Corrie Alexander is not liable for any injuries or
7. Corrie Alexander is not responsible or liable for any claims made by external websites or education companies.
- I am not a doctor. The information I provide is based on my personal experience and studies from becoming an ISSA-certified personal trainer.
- The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you for your own use. You agree that I may only advise and assist in the role of a fitness instructor. I give information on, but not limited to, fitness and exercise.
- I’m not a doctor, psychologist, or mental health expert; I don’t claim to be anything else. Rather, as a mentor and counselor, I offer assistance in helping you achieve your own health and wellness goals.
- I aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using my website or blog or in any of my e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life, and well-being, as well as the health, lives, and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- You are responsible for your own actions. We assume no responsibility if you use the information we provide through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, or products.
- We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that weight loss and fitness results differ by individual.
- We make no claims as to the amount of success you may have, and you take on the risk that your results will differ from those experienced by others. The achievements represented and described in these testimonials and examples are extraordinary, and they do not apply to the average customer.
- The success of one’s health, fitness, and nutrition depend on a person’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. Your results may vary from person to person and will be determined by a variety of factors including but not limited to your personal capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, knowledge, and level of commitment.
- There is no assurance that examples of past fitness and weight loss results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, goods, and services.
2. PROFESSIONAL DISCLAIMER
Our Site cannot and does not contain any legal, medical, tax, financial, health, or any
other professional advice. All of the information provided in our Site is for general
informational and educational purposes ONLY. You should NOT take any
information on our Site as a substitute for professional advice. Before taking action
based on any such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate
Your access, use and reliance on any information provided on our Site is solely at
your own risk.
3. DISCLAIMER FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
From time to time our Site may contain links to other external websites and third-
parties. Moreover, we may have ads and banners on our Website that contain
external links in them to third-party websites, products and companies. We do not
check, control, validate, monitor or investigate such links for accuracy, adequacy,
validity, reliability, availability or completeness. We do not warrant, endorse,
guarantee or assume responsibility for any information or product offered by
third-party websites. If you choose to click on links and be taken to an external
website belonging to a third-party, then you and only are responsible and liable for
your actions should you suffer or incur any harm or loss.
4. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES
You acknowledge and agree that our Company and Website have not made any
guarantees about the results of taking any action. Regardless whether a product or
service is recommended, we absolutely do not make any guarantees as to results.
You understand and agree that what works for one person might not work for the
other person. Moreover, results are dependent on many different factors, and we
cannot make any guarantees. Whether you will succeed or fail ultimately is
dependent on your own efforts, your particular situation, and numerous other
circumstances that are beyond our control.
5. AFFILIATES DISCLAIMER
Our Website may contain links to affiliate websites. When and if you click on an
affiliate link and make a purchase through that link, we will receive commission for
any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. Your purchase
through our affiliate links does not cost you anything extra other than what you’re
already paying for the product or service.
Whenever we include an affiliate link on a page or post, we will let you know in
advance so that you are aware that if you choose to click on the link and make a
purchase, then we will receive a commission from that purchase.
Here, at thefitcareerist.com, we like to be completely transparent
with our viewers and readers. For that purpose, here is a complete list of our
Amazon: The Fit Careerist is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are also affiliates for:
- Horkey Handbook
- Blogging Like You Mean It
- Jillian Michaels
- Grammarly, Inc.
- The Dailey Method
- FitOn App
6. TESTIMONIAL DISCLAIMER
Our Site may contain testimonials by actual users of our products and/or services.
These testimonials reflect the actual user’s true and own opinions and experiences.
We do not pay or manipulate these testimonials. They appear on our Website
verbatim as given to us by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing
However, you agree and understand that the experiences are personal to those
particular users, and it may not be representative of everyone’s experience with that
product and/or service. Your individual results may vary.
7. CONTACT US
We welcome you to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or comments
regarding the terms in this agreement.
EFFECTIVE AS OF DECEMBER 30 2019.