Feeling Blah about your Blog?
Hiding from your inbox?
Puzzled by Pinterest?
Bogged down with WordPress Woes?
As a growing entrepreneur, you know that things, like answering emails and maintaining your website, is super important.
But at some point these once-manageable tasks turned into a huge time-suck, and it’s hard not to feel overwhelmed.
As an internet savvy freelancer, I have the skills needed to free up your valuable time so you can concentrate on doing more of what you love to do.
What I Can Help You With
- Email Management – If you’re dealing with heavy volumes of email every day, I can help you reach and maintain inbox zero. Having spent 10+ years in corporate customer service environments, I know how to reply to customers in a friendly, professional, and succinct manner.
- WordPress/Blog Management – I can moderate comments, edit, and schedule posts. I can even source photos, create graphics, and write content for your Blog if needed!
- Social Media Management – I specialize in creating pins and harnessing the power of Pinterest for generating traffic to your website! I can also share keep your Twitter and Facebook profiles humming.
- Other admin tasks as requested – I’m the kind of person who loves to rise to the challenge and figure things out. If there’s something I can help you with that isn’t listed here, let’s chat about it!
Why Hire Me?
Since experience is always nice to see, you can rest assured that I have:
- 10+ years of experience in customer service environments
- 5+ years of experience in team lead/management positions
- 3+ years of experience in providing online business services
I pick up on new programs and processes with gusto. I love to learn and at any given time I am working my way through a course that will help me improve my skill set and in turn provide better service to you! (Like SEO, digital marketing, content writing, and other online business courses.)
Any skill can be taught but finding someone who truly cares about your business and takes pride in their work is difficult to find. But your search stops here!
What About Rates?
Rates vary greatly depending on the scope of work and how long each task takes to do.
I like to start with a 2-4 week trial run to make sure we work well together and from there we can switch to an agreed upon monthly retainer rate.
Contact me today with your needs and I’ll provide a free quote!Let's Do This!